This is a hub page for all resources that are useful to GoutPal Victims.
I provide these resources mainly to help you stop being a Gout Victim. So, I focus mainly on reasons why people become gout victims, and what you can do to avoid that fate. Because gout is quite easy to control if you have a good management plan and professional support. But there is a lot of misinformation that stops many people getting the support they need. Or you can get confused and make the wrong choices.
There are many reasons why people become gout victims. So I am creating several different plans to help you. These plans cover the main groups of reasons why people fail to get effective uric acid treatment:
- Gout Sufferers don’t realize how serious untreated gout can become.
- Many doctors still believe gout is caused by bad patient lifestyle.
- Some doctors do not keep up-to-date with latest treatments and practice guidelines.
- Gout patients stop taking important medicines because they do not understand how they work.
- Gout doctors fail to give personal guidance and support.
GoutPal Victim Resources List
I will list all gout victim resources here. Then when the list grows bigger, I will divide it into separate steps, like other gout resources.
- Allopurinol Withdrawal for Gout Victims
- Many gout victims will not consider allopurinol or other uric acid treatments. Because they think taking a drug every day for the rest of their life is admitting they are getting old. But allopurinol does not need to be a lifetime drug. So get the science about 5-year allopurinol plans.
To get updates when I publish new resources, please subscribe to my free update service:
- No Charge.
- Subscription is free.
- 100% Safety Guaranteed.
- Your email address is safe - I will never share it with anyone else.
- No Commitment.
- Each of my update emails ends with an Unsubscribe link. So, you can stop updates whenever you like. Then, rejoin whenever you like. You are in control.
For more gout info update services: Gout Info Update Service.
Leave GoutPal Victim Resources to browse resources for other types of gout people.
What do you think about this page?
Did this page help you? If yes, please consider a small donation. Your donations help keep GoutPal's gout support services free for everyone. Please click to donate:
If not, please tell me how I can improve it to help you more.
Please note that my Feedback Form does not yet work on the current version of this website. So please send your feedback using my Helpdesk.