Alcohol and Gout Research is my collection of interesting gout studies that relate to alcohol. Now when I say ‘interesting’ that does not always mean ‘useful’. Because scientific research is not the same as everyday life. Especially for gout sufferers.
Unfortunately, lots of science gets taken out of context. Or even misquoted. Because many newspapers and websites cannot resist bending the truth to suit their aims (usually taking your cash). So here I review popular alcohol and gout studies. Then I try to explain how you should adapt lab findings to your life.
Alcohol and Gout Research
These gout reviews relate to general aspects of alcohol.
- Alcohol and Uric Acid Study
- Alcohol and Uric Acid Levels Research
- Alcohol and Purines Study
- Alcohol and Gout Attacks Review
- Drinking Alcohol and Gout Study
- Does alcohol affect gout? Short answer = Yes! But that’s only part of the story. Because for some people alcoholic drinks increase the risk of becoming a sufferer. But for others, they reduce your risks of gouty arthritis. See how alcohol really affects gout.
- Alcohol and Gout Symptoms Study
- Alcohol and Gouty Arthritis Study
I also review other gout studies in different sections of my website. Then I list them below to give you a complete index of all my reviews of alcohol and gout research.
Alcohol and Gout Medication Research
These studies look at some effects of alcohol on specific gout medications. So I include those in the relevant gout treatment section.
- Alcohol and Allopurinol Study
- Alcohol and Colchicine Study
Other Alcohol and Gout Research
These studies look at specific drinks such as beer, wine, etc. So I include those in Gout & Alcohol Types Compared.
- Alcohol and Beer Research
- Alcohol and Wine Research
Alcohol Research and Your Gout
Have you been influenced by alcohol research that I have not included here? Please share your experience in the gout forum and encourage me to include new alcohol research in these reviews.
To get email notification of new reviews, subscribe to my free update service:
Leave Alcohol and Gout Research to browse Gout and Alcohol: Gouty Drinks Truth At Last!