GoutPal’s gout information guides and guidelines are free, handy books in pdf format.
Print or view for instant reference, anywhere.
Keep yourself focused on key gout facts, or read in-depth reports on important gout topics.
These free gout guides help you learn quickly, and are also great for sharing with your healthcare providers.
I publish my free gout information booklets in four series:
- Gout Topic Guidelines
- Gout Research Summaries
- Gout Management Guidelines
- Gout Research Reports
I also present a collection of gout PDF files from other sources.
Gout Topic Guidelines
These topic guidelines are listed here in alphabetical order. You can see more details on the Gout Guidelines Page. These older guides are being reformatted. Please see the Free Gout Guides page for guides in the old format.
Gout Research Summaries
These summaries are listed here in alphabetical order. You can see more details on the Information On Gout Page.
Gout Management Guidelines
These guidelines are listed here in alphabetical order. You can see more details on the Gout Management Page.
These detailed gout studies are listed here in alphabetical order. You can see more information on the Gout Study Page.
Gout Research Reports
These gout research pdfs are listed here in alphabetical order. You can see more details on the Gout PDF Page.
- 40 30 30 Gout Diet
- Allopurinal & Other Xanthine Oxidase Inhibition Benefits
- Allopurinol Uric Acid And Cardiovascular Health
- Allopurinol: 5 Years - Not Life
- Anti-inflammatory Herbs
- Assessing Kidney Function For Allopurinol In Gout
- Bartters Syndrome With Gouty Arthritis
- Can Uric Acid Go Too Low?
- Circadian Variation Uric Acid Elimination
- Clinical Manifestations Of Hyperuricemia And Gout
- Colchicine Dosage Report
- Colcrys Dosage
- Colgout Dosage
- Cox-2 Inhibitors & NSAIDs
- Daily Uric Acid Excretion Variation
- Dietary Protein & Weight Reduction
- Febuxostat Briefing Material
- Febuxostat Review
- Genetic Gout
- Glucosamine Or Chondroitin For Damaged Joints
- Gout And Athletic Endurance
- Gout And Laser Therapy Report
- Gout And Montelukast
- Gout And Muscle Mass
- Gout Management Recommendations UK
- Gout, Diet & Alcohol Guidelines
- Gouty Tophi Revealed With DECT
- High Uric Acid And Increased Kidney Disease
- Hyperuricemia and Hypertension
- Iron, Xanthine Oxidase, & Uric Acid
- Is Alkaline Diet uricosuric?
- Lower Uric Acid Gives Faster Gout Cure Study
- Milk Good For Gout - Soy Bad
- Morin: Uricosuric & Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitor
- New Anti-inflammatory Targets
- Obesity And Gout
- Potential Renal Acid Load Report
- Probenecid Prescribing Label
- Probenecid: 2 Ways To Fight Gout
- Purine Dairy Protein Diet & Gout
- Purine Metabolism
- Rasburicase (Elitek) Prescribing Information
- Review of Etoricoxib (Arcoxia)
- Seasonal Gout: Spring (April)
- Serum Urate And Recurrent Gout Attacks
- Serum Uric Acid & Cognitive Function
- Serum Uric Acid In Acute Gout
- Time To Dissolve Uric Acid Crystals
- Tomatoes And Gout Investigation
- Treating Raised Uric Acid From Exercise Stress
- Treatment Failure Gout
- Uloric (Febuxostat) Versus Allopurinol
- Uloric Prescribing Information
- Urate Crystal Promoters & Albumin Inhibitor
- Urate Crystals Gout
- Uric Acid & Evolution
- Uric Acid & Pain Relief: Blood Effects
- Uric Acid & Pain Relief: Kidney Function Effects
- Uric Acid And Back Pain
- Uric Acid And Heart Attack Deaths
- Uric Acid Crystals And Antibodies
- Uric Acid Crystals Meet White Blood Cells
- Uric Acid Crystals: X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI, & CT
- Uric Acid: Antioxidant Protection For Heart, Cancer, Aging
- Visceral Gout Vulture Diclofenac Poisoning
Next Gout Information Steps
You can see how this growing library of gout information allows you to keep key gout facts at your fingertips.
Please do not keep them to yourself. Share them with other gout sufferers. Better still, let your doctor, your pharmacist or other healthcare providers have a look.
If you have a gout related organization, you can brand most of these gout information booklets with your own logo and details. Please see the links inside the files to contact me about helping you adapt the gout books for your own use.
If there are other topics that you would like to see in any of these gout information series, please let me know. Use the Gout Forum to ask for any new gout guidelines you would like to see, or to give me feedback about the existing gout information ebooks.