Do you wonder how to start lowering your uric acid?
Then, GoutPal Plan for Gout Seekers is for you.
It is a 7 step plan for deciding your best way to lower uric acid.
Specifically, it helps you choose between medical, herbal, and lifestyle gout treatments.
GoutPal Plan for Gout Seekers Audience
I wrote GoutPal Plan for Gout Seekers for gout sufferers who know they should lower uric acid. But, they are not sure which type of uric acid treatment to choose. Firstly, answer Questions for Gout Sufferers. Then, use this GoutPal plan to choose between Gout Patient, Gout Dieter, or Gout Herbalist.
GoutPal Plan for Gout Seekers
Here is my step-by-step plan for Gout Seekers. In particular, you should read through each step carefully. But, if you are anxious to start now, see how to get your own personal Gout Seekers plan, below.
The 7 step GoutPal Plan for Gout Seekers is:
Gout Seekers have a clear diagnosis of gout. And, you know you must lower uric acid. Therefore, before you start a Gout Seekers plan, please check:
- If you are not certain about your gout, go to GoutPal Plan for Arthritis Sufferers.
- If you are not fully committed to lowering uric acid, go to GoutPal Plan for Gout Victims.
Step-by-step Gout Seekers Plan
- 1. Personal Goals.
- What do you want to achieve? Make this as personal as you can. It might be a healthier lifestyle to prevent gout returning. But, it is better to set personal goals. For example, your goals might include walking to a favorite beauty spot. Be as personal as you can, when setting your goals. That way, you’ll be more motivated to stay with your plan. If you want to start a Gout Seekers plan now, tell me your personal gout goals in the forums.
- 2. Gout Seekers Plan Objectives.
- All Gout Seekers plans consider medical, herbal, and lifestyle gout treatments. But, you might have personal reasons for preferring one treatment type. Or, you might discount one of the options from the start. Choose which types of treatment you will investigate. And, decide which is most important to you.
- 3. Your Gout Seeker Undertakings.
- You undertake to create a list of ways to treat gout that suit you. Such a list considers your unique situation, and personal preferences. Remember your Objectives, but also realize you can mix different ways to treat uric acid and gout pain. So, you should keep an open mind, and learn about medical ways to treat gout, as well as non-prescription alternatives.
- 4. Tests for Gout Seekers.
- Every gout sufferer should get a 24-hour uric acid excretion test. Also, you might consider screening tests, and lifestyle tests. Because, some tests can help you eliminate certain treatment options from your list of possibles.
- 5. Personal Gout Seekers Plans.
- Plans involve investigating specific remedies that appeal to you. Essentially, you learn about the advantages and disadvantages of different types of gout remedy.
- 6. Assess potential gout treatments.
- We assess pros and cons of different gout treatments. Specifically, we look at how they meet your personal objectives. What if there is no obvious choice between medical, herbal, and lifestyle? In that case, we might return to Objectives, or Undertakings.
- 7. Launch your plan for treating gout.
- Finally, you know how to start treating uric acid. Launch your next GoutPal plan for treating gout:
- Either, GoutPal Plan for Gout Patients.
- Or, GoutPal Plan for Gout Dieters.
- Or, GoutPal Plan for Gout Herbalists.
But, remember you can use different methods for treating gout at different stages of your gout recovery. So, you can mix and match any combination of those 3 plans for treating gout.
Your Gout Seekers Plan
If you like to remain anonymous, print this page. Then, discuss with your doctor, professional nutritionist, or other Gout Mentor.
You can get more anonymous help by reading the current Gout Seekers Support discussions. But, remember the importance of personal treatment. Importantly, one gout sufferer’s best choice of gout treatment, might not be relevant to your investigations.
If you want help with your Gout Seekers plan, just ask in the gout forums.
Gout Seekers Plan Document History
If you would like to contribute improvements to this page, please add your comments to Improving Help for Gout Seekers.